Milton Keynes is a great place for fishing, with many different types of fish available in the area. There are several lakes and rivers in the vicinity, as well as canals, which offer plenty of opportunity for a good day’s fishing. In addition to all this, there are several fishing shops in Milton Keynes where you can buy tackle and other supplies. So if you’re looking for a great place to go fishing, Milton Keynes is worth considering!
- Lodge Lake
- Caldecotte Lakes
- Willen Lakes Fishing
- Bradwell Lake
- Wolverton Mill Balancing Lake
- Tingrith Coarse Fishery
- Upper Salden Lake
- Tear Drops
- Woburn Sands Lake
- Furzton Lake
- Vicarage Spinney Trout Fishery
- Great Linford Lakes
- Alders Farm Fishery
- Woburn Sands Syndicate
- Grand Union Canal: The Grand Union Canal runs through Milton Keynes, providing anglers with the opportunity to catch species such as roach, bream, perch, and pike. Access points can be found in various locations around the city. A valid Environment Agency rod license and a permit from a local angling club are required.
- Furzton Lake: Located in Milton Keynes, Furzton Lake is a popular coarse fishing destination with well-stocked waters. Anglers can target species like carp, tench, bream, and roach. Facilities include ample parking and toilets. Day tickets are available for purchase on-site.
- Willen Lakes: Situated close to Milton Keynes, Willen Lakes offers excellent coarse fishing opportunities on its well-maintained lakes. Anglers can target species such as carp, tench, and bream. A day ticket or membership with the local angling club is required to fish at this location.
In summary, Milton Keynes and its surrounding areas boast a variety of fantastic fishing locations for anglers to experience. Remember to always adhere to local rules and regulations, and enjoy the tranquility of fishing in this thriving city.